Brides when planning your wedding remember that you always have someone to lean on when you need it. For most of you your bridesmaids are girls that have always been there for you through thick and thin so remember to turn to them when you need help.
15 THINGS A PERFECT BRIDESMAID WILL DO
1. Go with you to your dress appointments and give you honest opinions.
2. Cry along with your mother when you walk out in the perfect dress.
3. Plan a tasteful bachelorette party for you. Including the fluffy pink boa.
4. Offer to do your hair or makeup for you on the big day. (For the ones that are not as talented they can schedule your appointment for you)
5. Help with getting the favors for the reception together without complaining.
6. Record gifts at you Bridal shower.
7. Run out top pick up last minute items on the wedding day.
8. Call you out when she knows you are wrong.
9. Be there when you need someone to cry to.
10. Spend the night before the wedding with you to calm your nerves.
11. Help decorate your reception venue without complaining.
12. At the reception, start dancing to get the party started.
13. Give your mom special attention on the day of the wedding.
14. Deal with any problems that might pop-up on the day of the wedding.
15. When you get back from your honeymoon she will be calling or texting wanting to know all the details.